When your baby is three months old, she should be able to:
- Lift her head 45 degrees when she is lying on her stomach.
She will probably be able to:
- Laugh out loud
- Lift her head 90 degrees when she is on her tummy
- Squeal when happy
- Bring hand together
- Smile spontaneously at you
- Follow an object held about 15 cm above her face and moved 180 degrees, from one side to the other whilst watching all the way.
She may possibly be able to:
- Hold her head up when lifted up
- Raise her chest, supported by her arms , when on her tummy
- Roll over
- Grasp a rattle
- Pay attention to very small objects.
She may even be able to:
- Bear some weight on her legs when held up
- Reach for a toy
- Keep her head level with her body when she is pulled into a sitting position
- Turn her head in the direction of a voice
- Make vowel-consonant sounds
- Razz – that is wet razzing sound.